The terms ‘Amnis’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to the owner of the website, Amnis Ltd, whose registered office is Heathrow Business Centre, Egham, Surrey, TW20 9EY. Amnis Ltd is a company registered in England & Wales with Company Number 5333451 and VAT Number: 854-2156-30. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content within the pages of this website, and all downloads available from this site, are for your general information and use only and none can be used for commercial gain. All material is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties associated with this website or its contents provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than with the written permission of the Chairman or Managing Director of Amnis Ltd and cannot be used for commercial gain or advantage.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Amnis is a registered trademark of Amnis Ltd. Unauthorised use of this website, or the materials available from this website at any point in time, may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
6. Requests for information sent through our Contact Page, information, news or other Amnis email address, or via any other method including but not limited to telephone and personal requests, will only be acted upon if we are able to verify the name and company of the person making the request. We reserve the right not to provide materials or disclose other information requested by individuals or organisations where we are not required to by law or where we believe it is not in our best interest.
7. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Download Articles and Whitepapers
Sign up for our free newsletter and download a copy of Uncovering Lean.